Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Worry-MC

Once I see blog, I can see some of the people is unhappy.
But. . . I dont know what can I do.
I know I shouldnt feel sad cause I should stay strong to make both of you cheer back.
It looks like very difficult.

Im sorry . Kuso . Cause when you are in sadness I cant help you anythg.
Im sorry English. I dont know what can I do to let you nt to be so stress.

English. Mayb our moral support is not enough for you.
But you should know that all of us here are really really care for you.
Mayb our shoulder cant fly to Taiwan to let you lay.

Dont think too much ok ma?
Kuso everytime teach me NOT to THINK MUCH !!!
I really hope both of you wont like this.
Mayb now you alone in Taiwan very lonely and abit Xin Ku.
Trust me. Later on will be alright de.
In msn. Actually I always not dare to find you cause scare you busy.]


I dont know what to say le. Im sorry.

Dont just think that you are fine in there.
Should let us know if you are unhappy or just everything.
This only call Kawan.


Take care.

3 comments:

ME said...

hehehe who is sad there?

today tanglung jie

damn happy la!!!!! no sadness around

but i did bad things, trust me, dont ask. ahaha u wont wana know

10

ME said...

== I feel so la. If you dint sad then good la. WOrry die me. Badly cant join you all play. Hiah..

Dont ask ma dont ask la. YOu very bi ba de la. Like golden.

MC

ME said...

haha how golden am i?

i thought only silver mana tau upgrade ad woh . . not bad not bad! ahaha

10