Sunday, September 23, 2007

Apa la- MC

Last saturday Me,Kuso,Charmaine,Christ and Vivian went to played
badminton.
It was very very fun~~~~
Cause sudah lama dint play so cant burn all the lemak.

Kuso skill of playing badminton really de . . . . . . .
Ehem~~~ Dont want praise her more later she got wings.
Charmaine and Kuso non-stop making laugh la.

Thanks to Kuso for the caring.
I appericate alot. Dint tot you will ask me. Wahahhaha.

Sasa. Never mind de,I tell you.
Mallaca worrrr~~~~~~

Just now I went to read newspaper.
Im sure everyone know the news about the 8year's old girl
that went missing and being raped,abusted . .
Her parents explaine what really happen as public people
blame them for careless.
Somehow. . Things happened then blame got use ma?
I really dont understand this world more and more.
How come they can so kejam like this treat a small kidz?
This kind of people should go to hell.


English . . .got time let us see your picture ma.

Okla.
Take care.

No comments: