Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Newzzz- MC


Okok !!!
Here is a good news . .
But You guys dont angry me la.
Hahahahahah .. !! Im too high now.
Because Im too happy.

English just called me from Taiwan.
Whahahaah.
Dont know how to describe my happiness now.

She did ask me to pass messagfe to all of you.
Okla. I write down the name.
Later I left out some people she will gaji a pembunuh to kill me.



To~ Sasa,Aiting,Meiyun,Kuso,Charmaine,Chris,Vivian and all the Human being that English kenal.
She is fine in Taiwan. Wheater there is kind hot.
She abit SHU QI la. Ask you guys to Take care.
She say what makes Kuso and Sing er so unhappy untill they want cut hair till so short
by now she keeping long hair. Want fight with her izit? Hahaha.
She asked what happen to Si Kuso and Meiyun cause they look so down.
Just now when she call me she just came back to hostel (i think)
She kind a busy with college stuff BUT she very setia to us cause everday she did come to our blog.
Kuso you FFK her something. Did you remember? Ahaha.
A song.


I think thats it ba. I abit forget already .
Sorry ya. Once I remember I will tell you guys.

Err. And. She told me she cant call you guys cause she is using Internet line to call me.
She call my house phone. Cant call Handphone.
I help her to say sorry ya.


Anyway. Im happy for her also cause she getting better at there.
Keep laughing just now. Hahah.
I cant get her number at there.
One more things. SHe dint Pilih Kasih ahr.
She say de., hahaha. if she cn she sure call you guys.

Happy Birthday once.
Take care ! ^^

No comments: