Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday - MC



Wahaha. Someone is same age with me ALREADY !!
18 18 18 18 18 18 18~!!!
Sap Ba Sui,Bok Bok Qui~~~ Hehehe.
Dont angry me ahr.
Whatever thing that is happen in this blog TODAY is gone make you
Crazy~~~!!!!

1st of all.. .
Happy Birthday to YOU, My dear~!


Jangan marah if you see this picture.
Must SENYUM~~!!
Cause If I not mistaken this is the 1st ever picture i take with you.
Hehehe. ugly HOR??




Sudah tak banyak picture with you.
I paling suka this.
Dengan rambut panjang you. WAHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!




Masuk Topic.
Sama la. Apa lagi.

Happy Birthday !
Happy Lahir !
Gembira Lahir!

生日快乐!
Lahir Tarikh Gembira !

Haha. I know I very FEI la. Sorry LA.
I just wanna write something new so that you wont boring ma.

So how was your feeling?
18 yr old liao worrrr.
Can go clubbing already worrr..

Thanks for all the caring that you gave me.
I really appericate you guys alot alot.
As you know im your THINK ALOT SIFU~~~ hehehe.

Okla. Dont wanna panjang lebar ady.
Wish you.. . . . . . .
Dont wan wish la.
Your 5 finger all also open de.
Hehhaha.

Happy Birthday !! ^^








-

No comments: