Monday, September 24, 2007

Macam mana- MC

Whaha. Since you call me sifu den I should tell you something .
Dont need risau la. You always teach me de. Now your turn~~~
Apa lah this Tou Dai.
Anyway. I hope the others will come and update this blog
especialy YOU.

Haih. Really so busy ahr you?
It have been so long we dint see you update blog.
I dont want so kolot ask you, How are you leh.

Sorry to Kuso and Sasa they all cause something I got nothing to talk with you guys.
Hiah. I also dont know why.
Might be I think too much or. . . My otak is time to wash.
Hehehe.


I think this week start everyone will getting busy ba.
cause Midterm is around the corner.
This saturday Kuso and Sasa is having a exam.
Dont know what exam. Wish them All the best .
QAiTing ahr... Please la. Give yourselve confident ma~~!!!Huiyorrr.
Meiyun dont need say anythg la cause she getting hardworking on her drawing.
Charmaine lagi la dont need talk. Cepat cepat upload the picture~~ Wahhaha

Okla. I need start enjin already cause I have been so lazy this few days.


Take care.

No comments: