Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hahaha - MC


I want say something to Sasa,Meiyun, kuso and Charmaine 1st.

Sasa. I dont think you are the BIG BOS lo. You know why.
Cause got someone more late than you to post article.
You should know who is that. SOMEONE that sit beside me many weeks ady
only relize I change new shoes. Enoug Kawan HORR???

Meiyun ! You should thanks me lo. If I dint say you are computer bakchi,
you wont learn how to use computer lo BUT than I know is YOUR KAWAN dont want teach you. ahahah. Ke Lian~~~~

Charmaine. Errrrmmmm. What should I say.. GENG?
Cause you tahan your shit for half an hours just because no one jaga your laptop.
Hehehe. SOrry la. Bocor your secret~~

Oii~!!!臭 Kuso. . If you lazy do homework than I can forgive you BUT. .
Dont ever give up ma!!! You teach me de. But you sendiri dint do. Pergilah you.
You so big gal ady. sendiri think baik baik la. For your future or whatever la. k?
Dont want ngam you . . . but I still hope you will be with me in MIA ..
You are not a LOSER. . I wont let you ever this this word again !!

Finish.

Good morning everyone . . 0537am

Weeee~~~!! Englishhhhh. . . . Hahahaha.
Every morning I also will on computer and see you got update or not onli Fang Xin. .
The 1st few days will be like that de la. Dont need miss us and think so much.
Heheheh... Later when you get busy with your homework for sure thing diffrent ady de.
So no worry de. .
We so setia to this blog means setia to you ma. So it means . .
There are always JUST MORAL SUPPORT for you . . 100% !!
If you want see us also can de.
From malaysia to taiwan de jarak not very FAR de. .
Here are 7 of us. Add me also la.
Ticket de money for the journey should be no problem for you HORR?
Kawan ma. No kira de.

Dont always make yourselve tired then dint rest ahr. .
As charmaine say. . Taiwan there de situation. . Make ppl really not fang xin la.
But I know for sure you will take care yourselve if not. . . We really need to rob the bank already.
Free then post some picture la.. I want see your sakai face la. If not later forget
how you look like then cham lo.. . .

Untill now. . Everyone also fine. .
Today after school me and kuso went to Tarvilla find Sasa they all. .
Wow. Then I saw kuso sleeping. .
She sleep untill like dont know how many hundred days dint sleep like tat. .
All also tired I think. . Aiting wake up do homework then all sleep. . .
Now only I relize the LRT de sound very bising la.

Dont know what to write ady cause my mind still thinking how to design the toilet.
Hehehehehe.
Tell us what you wanna know . . We will tell you.


Take care.

No comments: