Tuesday, September 4, 2007

How - MC


When? Where? How?
It means. Is it you already reach or?
All of us here are waiting for your msg.
Now is 1204am . Is am!
Your flight is 1300 yesterday.
Already half day.

Dont know why suddenly I go and on my maxis number.
But I know impossible got your sms cause . .
You wont so geng remember my number.

No matter how. Faster contact one of us.
We not pro on timing so we dont know what time you will reach Taiwan.

That Sasa ahr. . .
Say will update this blog.
But not one single word I see . .
Dont want care you la.

Haha. You saw see what happen to Meiyin eye.
Her eye bengkak like . . Telur ayam la. Hehe.
Will be getting better after few days de la.

Me and aiting still doing our bedroom modal.
Thanks Sasa for helping me today.
Dont understand why Sasa so geng la.
Damn pui fuk her.

Have to chase the time le.
Still got alot need to do.

Take care .

No comments: