Monday, September 17, 2007

Kembali to the Past Tense - MC




Today we just get the PD trip photo.
Really de OMG la.
So long already only pass it back to us.
Why dont next year only give us??

Let you see some picture la. Since you cant get the cd now.


Oklo. Go sampah lo. Siapa your partner?





Guess who is this? Heheh. Leg fly like turtle le.





The men ~~~~





The Women ~~~





Your lovely class . 1 Blue~~~~




Wanlao. All lenglui here lo.


HAhaha. Actually I want upload more for you de but
lazyness have takken over me .
So how the picture? Miss those moment le??
You memang jahat la.
Always make me suddenly miss you.
Mayb after the day you suddenly call me make me miss you.
Like got alot things to tell you but all stuck in my mouth .
Today finally I saw Kuso. Can I say I miss her ahr?
Wahhahaha~~~~ Cause I have been a week dint saw her.
Thank you meiyun for remind me something .
She sayang my car and main point is she sayang my purse more.
Get it?
Dont let people look down on you ,meiyun .
Do the best and let them shut up.
We always support you~~~
Okla. Miss you.
Take care

No comments: