Friday, November 2, 2007

english post leh - SHIT

` Actually today quite happy
coz that Jack and Jill thingy
Mr Nor say "I like it".

` It had been so damn long he said he likes me stuff
So, sikit sikit excited la but don't show him on my face
nanti dia kata i cepat puas hati.

` Yes, my dear.
Who wrote the last chinese article without mentioning your name huh?
But i think its Vivian la, coz her style ma
Centerize everything,
guess I'm not wrong this time.

` And ermmm
The article was post by me
with the name
alamak MC, kuso memang means shit ma
why so stupid u,
some more wan scold ppl wor~

` Anyway, my "WAN J" went back to PD luu, so bored~
what can i do this weekend leh?
hmmm cheong k, anybody?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

是吗?开心咯!老师酱欣赏你!
加油继续努力!
最重要不要在懒惰了!
闷??
要唱k?看下先咯!
看有人要去吗?
我就奉陪咯!
sasa因该很忙吧?



可爱珍上^-^

Anonymous said...

哈哈 笨蛋

` 可爱珍


我还是会懒惰 放心吧 哈哈


sasa明天有约拉

` 叫 charmaine
 啦

啦啦啦

ME said...

讲真的!
我看你打来问我的几点回的时候我就感觉到你有事情开心了得!
怎知道真的有喜事!!!
真厉害!!