Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's 6.10 now! WOW!
what a gr8 number in earth ^^
i'm not sure why cant i sleep, maybe i'm havin some kinda insomnia?
or..maybe i've been thinkin of something or somebody too much,
until i over used my brain and cause me UNSLEEPABLE night?
(ada perkataan ni x? kalau x, treat it as a new vocab! ^^" )
Okay, stop all this crap. All i wanna say is, my midterm assessmt is comin,
in a very soon time which is next week.
I know some of you guys had been worry abt my studies,
so i promise u all , i'll do my best alright? so, meiyin dont forget my drinks!
argh..still cannot sleep laah memang bodoh my body..
i'm watchin futurama season 3 , what a great series , my favourite.
对了,我们可爱大方漂亮美丽动人的以欣小姐自从八百年再也没在这里看到她踪影..
是失踪吗?你最好是啦~
好啦 祝你们心想事成万事如意
考试的顺利过关
恋爱的顺利结婚
结婚的顺利离婚
离婚的顺利再婚
再婚的顺利睡觉

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!u really so wuliao lo~
beh tahan u ad,laugh die me la,ecspecailly yr last wishes 4 ppl.haha!eh,i wonder y many of my frens oso hv insomania la,so teruk lo u guys.cham~
hor hor tata hor!who u think too much or miss oh?miss tat person til cant sleep?haha,geng lo?hor,ada orang dah nak kahwin sini meh?i think is yin la hor?
(dun1 type so long ad,nanti ada orang cakap i type essay again~)

Anonymous said...

am i that wu liao? sigh imsonmia itu biasa je! Selalu happen in students..
i miss my dad i miss my mom i miss my bro i miss my friends lo.... hehehehe
itu pun dah jadi essay~

Anonymous said...

o ceh~u miss yr family izit?i tot u miss yr bf tim~haha!eh apala,like tat oso consider write essay ar?adui~
oh ic,anlo,my fren studies oso feel stress n pressure geh i heard she told me,oh ya,tats y~icic!
but try to hv some hot milk la,wil easily fall asleep geh~

ME said...

wa~
say me kahwin lo u 2 ~
haha~

si kuso ! ya la ! i wont forget ye drink !
gamateh !