Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother day 2 u all !! yin yin here ~

hey ~
friend ...
happy mother day u all !
muack ..............

my computer same wit my hp ....
cant write chinese .!!

hahaha

finaly i get my bao bei ad !!!
wu hoooo.................
hahahaahaahahahahhahahaahah
happy ! sori ~

haiz , chairmain ~ dis holiday my plan is damn full u know ~
not (sai meng )a!
yesterday i am so ‘yi han’
i go mt friend party late ~
because of wait mt another friend !
den reach there all i hope 2 c de friend all back ad ~
a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so hurt a !
all tinggal punya friend is not same line wit me 1 !
like so hai je waiting they all !!!
because i drive ma ~if not ! go 88 1st lo !

hahaha~!!!
i good news is !!!
i learn the cluck car ad lo ~
i know how 2 drive ‘sou ya ’ ad lo !
hihi ^^
pandai ma ??

dear....
i will go 2 ipoh n cameron next week ~
kuso, i wear my new sho so pain leh ~~
cam lo ! 2 moro ~

haiz ~
ok la ~
c u all next next week ~

miss u ~

No comments: