Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dont know why suddenly got the feel blogging here.

I get really upsad everyday see this blog, no one care.
or maybe everyone just busy with their own stuff?

So long I dint hear pretty yin makes jokes make people laugh like last time.
So long I dint really sit down eat and chat with aiting cute already.
So long (nt really long,hahah) I dint really sit together with sasa and talk rubbish.

Kuso and prawn still okok. Cause I still got find them.


This holiday. . .
Everyone busy go here play go there play. .

Really enjoy life.


Just now chat with that sakai thats why now cnt sleep.

We dint really chat alot but after chatting make me really wanna fly to taiwan.

=[ Nite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sori mc...
i think i a bit buzy n lazy lo!
hehe....
but i also miss u de ma!
kawan

MC said...

wasai KO AI ZHEN say miss me wor.. Hahahah. Nvm la ! AIyo. .