Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ehem . . let me introduce myself

im the k to the u s - o

MC , why u hav to cough so many times jst for sayin lengloi kuso ?
I - H A T E - Y o U

- erm .. midterm for me and final for u guys . Must b busy huh
everyone cheers up a little !

especially industrial department that 1 .
i knw u got many works to rush , but just do okay ?
don't always think too far 1st b4 do ,
cz that will affect your mood to do work n givin yrself pressure too .
believe in sifu kuso lar coz im the PRO ...

others than her . MC ? i dont knw what's she doin
cz seldom meet her .
aku x cari dia
dia x cari saya
but our hearts are still together .
wow what a great POEM
do well in your assessment bah =]



others i think they're doin too great . so SKKkkkkk IIIIiii P.

for me , im still havent start my work YET . but
don't worry i can finish . hopefully .
NOPE ! have to b confident .. lol
i can i can iiiiii caaaaaaaan


alright , i guess i'll just stop here .
pretty speechless . XD

night .

No comments: