Friday, September 12, 2008

Ai ai^^

when i saw tis blog i feel very surprised^^
cos suddenly got many many articles appear o!


y leh??

Here...really "tanjung rambutan" blog??
haha.....


last few days yi shin called me o~
hehe.... u all dun jealous a!


But...



very sorri lo~
the main point is.....
i din pick up her phone........
cos my stupid handphone was silent when she call me.


haiz~
stupid hor me??
hehe....
dun score me la~




next week is my final ID presentation
haiz~

Now i rushing the works
feel very bored leh~
but no change
tis is my life.......




i got many days can do my works better
(if i no lazy at all~)
hehe.....
say gambateh 4 me ba!!







PS: tats song very nice o! i like it....who post it de?let me know leh~but i guess is MC rite?hehe thx ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How you know is MC? Dont give is kuso de meh? Haha . Anyway I want say YOUR ENGLISH IMPROVE AD LEH.

scold =score .

Haha . Jkjk. dont angry . I js feel funny.

Anonymous said...

haha...tis is praise or irony??
but nvrm ! bcs i like~
tis secret person very wei lo~
but i still guess is MC XP

Anonymous said...

irony? Haha. i also like cz vy funny i read ur post . haha . vy wei meh . i feel u more wei lo.

Anonymous said...

rushing yr wrk,gambatte then...to all of you guys,good luck n gambatte!sammi concert is coming soon,im nw listening to her songs,really nice,so disappointed i cant go 4 her concert,BUT sure i wil go to cinema watch her new movie!!!!!!yea yea who wana go with me plz raise up yr hand n leg!!haha!!tat day my sis tried 2 pull down her concert poster frm road side of genting,like last time,but tis time all the posters r damn tight ikat on da light post!!!cant pull or wat also!shit genting...I WANT MI POSTER!!!anyone pls take for me!!!

Anonymous said...

hahha..charmaine so crazy ..until wan to curi the poster beside roadside..hahaha...the secret person very wei..write ur name la..very secret meh..guess come guess go..no point..