Thursday, September 11, 2008

くそ

First, thank the person who add the two songs.
and to the same person , for addin' our blog links into page.

Second, I wanna write in English, some1s a half banana u kno.

Finally got my hair cut today, kinda short,but im feelin good.
Not that heavy anymore. Eheeee XD
Same as the past hairstyle . As usual lar .

Then , I thought i can concentrate doing my works but
actually I can't.
Why are there so many distractions in this world ,
stoppin me from concentratin ? lol
sms,msn,guitar,facebook,wretchblog,blogspot,etc.
I just can't stop doing all those.
i'm blaming myself. XD

anyway, I've been absent to vivian's class for many times.
sikit takut la.
nvm, worry wil bring u double.
so i don't worry.

hmm now Tarvilla 3rd floor No3
very bored. No more Xiao xian here.
Nobody play with me when I'm so bored =[
I miss her lah!!
She went to Singapore for job. But not sure has she got one.

Anyway, life's hard . especially designer's life.
i bet you guys have same thoughts,right?

Oh no, can't mention ESPECIALLY.
otherwise SASA wants me to get married with DESIGNER's LIFE.
lol. u got me?

Super dooper hungry right now.
can somebody cook me something?
A hot soup will do. Too bad ,no one.
have to wait another 2 hours for breakfast.
I guess my stomache will be noisy until then.

Do your work lar kuso the crazy ten ten ten ten ten.
boDoh..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

although u not tat hard working but i saw u really did doing your work,better than last time,good wat.gambatte lar!dont intterupt by others lar,like mc said,uninstall those stuff!haha but i knw we wont do tat huh~keke!

good luck!