Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cc for me .

1st of all . HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SAKAI . haha .
getting older ad ! so better jaga jaga your body .
hohoho .

2nd . today post will be emo (i guess so)
so have to say sorry 1st ,if my words do make you guys mind .
and i will feel paiseh cause after sakai birthday no longer my post so emo .

due to some reason i cant post any of my thinking and feeling to my own blog .
so i choose here . perhaps i can write out so i can feel better .
although i know there might not be any comment or respon from you guys , but is nothing .


this few days or can say few weeks ago , some problem have bugging me each day .
i cant really stop thinking cause i cant get the solution to solve it .
i ask and share with all my close friends so that they can guide me .
but ..
really no point .


a long journey and untill now , should i let this relationship put a full stop?
or i should really diligent abit so i can solve all the problem between me and her?
i really tired .

i think the biggest problem is we so suddenly hard to comunicate already .
is because of some argument that had happen so ...
i really scare my love for her will fade away very fast . but how?

i talk and discuss and talk and discuss and talk and discusss many many times ad.
stil the same answer still the same old problem .

i wish i can talk with you guys about my problem but .. hahahah .
things never go perfect .
i shall stop saying love problem ad.


i found out that the next semester i wont be having class with aiting they all already .
this really a new life and a new semester .
because i need to finish my sem3 ID .

i didnt blame myself or anyone or should i say ...
i worthiness to blame myself .
i not dare to think about the bad side .maybe this the way i can feel better .

but the biggest thing i will ever never forget and miss is ...
i miss having class with them .
i miss the way gouk binbin aiting teach me .
i miss the way aiting and sing er 'zat' each other
i miss the way .........
i just can only miss ..

i .. dont kow .
i just feel .. there wont be another chance i would having class with them like normal day .
cause it is once in a life .
right , aiting?

today i went yamcha with 1 of my old close fren . we talked alot .
and i knew she like design alot .
she thought of study Web design next year but the problem is ..
financial and family support .

her family told her that study design is wasting money and not really can profitable .
i told her to study hard and get scholarship or finding a work to do and pay the fees herself .
she say the last ' im hopping there will be 1 day where my mum suddenly came back and told me, i got money to let you study ' .

so deeply in my heart , I was thinking something ..
my mum got the money for me to study . but why am i stil so not apperciate .
some people do have the money to study also but why dont apperciate?
maybe thing is always like this .

when it is not happen on you, you cant really imagine what feeling you would have.
im still angry on you .
or it is my problme that i cant see your changes. but i do really hope that i have feel the change on you .
you get it ?



actually .. haih . sometime i really angry myself .
for thinking too much or stubborn on something that i know what to do but dont want to do .

i always tell myself that not to care so much on what people say .
or expecting someone do or have this kind of respon on me .
but really hard .

you know .. pretty yin , actually i dont know but i do feel like im not longer existing in your heart . maybe you didnt have this kind of way or i think too much .
cause by the article in your blog i see and here .. i do really hope i think wrong ..
sorry to say all this ..
because i feel sad ... i feel sad that . .

i seems like not longer existing in you guys heart .




talking about sunway .. i really really wanted to go sooo much ..
but the reason ... kuso you know i know ...
having fun with you guys is really what i want always !!
maybe you guys will say that now cant go nvm , nxt time .
but you know , nxt time go is differnt feeling already .


cause i know every second there will be people coming out and people going back .
people change . and people like new things .
but always remember , change is to make a better person and better like .



i finsh talking my craps . sorry and thank you .

No comments: