Tuesday, April 29, 2008

miss me??^-^i m aiting

2day is my presentation...
ok ok lo!
no so good n no so bad....

i dunt know y??
the lecture no said some thing good in my presentation...
may be is my present problem...
ok lo! tats i also know de!
hehe...but i know when i came to sem. 4 i will confront many problem on my work...
the important things is my poor English n the power of present...

nvrm i will learn more,
i want to be sasa,
she always tell us how 2 learn....

haha
i know"learn"is very important for her life
so i will keep adreast with her!

i must learn
how 2 be designer
how 2 create a design style for myself!
how 2 present my work nicely
how 2 becomes a person who is creative

i m lost tis on myself
so now i will try to find it out!!!
bcs tis will affect my future!!

ok
overall,
i will tell u all....
i will nvr give up !!

xixi...gambatie all my fren.
u all also make a greater effort wif me ba!
haha....




Finaly, i want 2 say:"miss u yishin"

No comments: