Monday, April 14, 2008

i am crazy ten

Its been quite some times I didnt write anythg since my last post. Thinkin shud be more active as the creator of this bloggggggggy. Why am I typin English ? Cz its tirin when u havta type another chinese article after one. So it means, one is enuf. Mmmm, how're all of u? altho we just had our precious gathering on aiting birthday but i feel like missing you guys so so much. I have as much question as Sammi, but i won't ask them all here . So, it means i'll try to figure out myself than asking here with no answers, HEHEHE.... But i have one questions, why sammi semakin banyak questions? And why she can post her article at 12.00am++,which is sleeping time for all her families? She shud be sleepin. SO, i'm only curious. And, who's that dotddotdot in the tagbox? anonymous huh, geng loh. This is first time i type all in english and without any spacing between rows. Omg i felt this is so hard to read but its okay coz i'm not gonna read it. hahaahahhaaha. Omg i must be crazy. its like 6.30am not, and i still dont feel a single tireness on me. M i crazy? Maybe my tooth pain is killing and making me crazy until i cant go to bed. Meiyun, i know you've improved your english eversince u read that thumbelina story in your english class so i'm sure u can read this too coz my english ROJAK geh mah hahahaha. Pure Malaysian man!! Aduh, i have nothing to tel here eh sorry coz i 'd written everythg already in my blog. I mean wretch. So if u guys wanna know what had happen to me or what, just visit that blog. I just reach KL not long ago , so suprise they wanna start their journey at midnight which is my time! hahaa they're all sleepin now, i'm alone again. I slept all the way from segamat to KL hehehehhee sorry foe being a pig altho this year is rat year. SASA still so busy? sigh.. must give yourself a break also, cant 24 hours think of homework geh, otherwise maybe we'll later meet in tanjung rambutan coz u crazy joh! haha......aiting toulam still as big as last time. No change, didnt get any smaller. hehehe i'm only being honest to yishin u know? that aiting, since she got another blog in wretch, seldom come here woh. Geng loh! duwan here ad lok. Altho i know post more doesnt mean u're active as meiyun said. So, i dont care whether u guys post any article or not coz there will be no more forcing here. FREEDOM is all we need,all time favourite. Mccccc cepat, lets go cheong k, we both only lar....go paktor ma hahaha i'm your yilai~ eh? first time i type so much in english, maybe i speak too much indian english so now even when i'm typn english only also i will shake my head slightly from left to right and right to left. See u guys in tanjung rambutan. HAHAHA.... if i'm the first to go into that place, i think the next will be sasa, then sammi, then mc, then meiyun, then the last aiting duwan folow coz we still need someone to visit us mah. if all go in then nobody visit us loh. right? walao i'm so smart. sorry i type so many but no point, i duno what i type de. next time when got mood i read back only explain some to u all okay? hahahahahahahahhahaha . night night. take care all. miss u yishin. say welcome to my brand new tooth, havent got a name. so we temporary call it a smarttooth kay. sounds like bluetooth. NIGHT all.

6 comments:

Yishin said...

why am i laughing at this no pint articles while reading it?
muahahaahah..lyn, keep on bah

ME said...

yishin,miss u~
u laughing?but i duno y i tak dapat laugh when i read tis article.mayb im angry ing wit somebody nw tats y no mood to laugh.or mayb too stress.hah,i think tis is da 1st time i read u guys de article i din laugh huh.i really dun think its funny lo sorry...or mayb my laugh point set to higher abit jor.
n erm...i ask so many why bcz i 1na ask,jz so simple as tat ok.yup,my hse ada line liao,tats y i can post tat article in da middle of da nite.wonder y i din type 'haha' once huh?cz im realy vy down n moody rite nw.i think i shud hv a advicer to jie kai my xin jie huh?hm...jz...haiz,nvm lar,its ok...em em em...k lar.

ME said...

sory,lupa write name.
tats MI up thr~

Anonymous said...

my toulam so big mie~??
ok lo!
a bit la,but still ok ma...
i feel good...my toulam is so cute,
it can talk n dance...
next time show u all!

ok la!iconfess...i ignore tis blog...
but i always came here de!

forgive me la!!!!!

ME said...

shit

不是给脸你的牙齿~
我是绝对不会看的!
看死我叻~不是考我的英文!是考我的耐心!
ok
si kuso ~ apa la ini ~


yin

ME said...

hahaha...so nice to read what a pure malaysian english..nice to read...very nice..i smile all the way reading this..now u are so care about us..we too..I wont go tanjung rambutan lor..I will only make my family bankrap ....

sasa