Tuesday, April 15, 2008

capricorn

sasa here 

This few day I got many question TOO ...

Maybe because assessment is coming and I dont have confidence to finish my work..
''asalkan finish the final work..not good also nvm''..THIS is what I usually say to myself and other. But now final also dunnu can rush out onot...

hmm..today I talk to mr.NOR......hahaha...best lecture for me..
He gv me advice and teach me how to be a designer...

he told me the different of "fact and sense"....
I understand..but still need some time..
capricorn.............
Mr nor ask me to be nakal...funny rite..I think ''eelyn'' can help me..hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont try to be naughty and funny nanti u walk wrong road become 偕星 forever cant change. heheeeeee. hope u get your answer lah in whateva questions!