Monday, April 21, 2008

do re MI fa so la ti do~

alrite,my turn to write sthg.

  • last nite,damn tiring.
  • rushing 4 my hwrk.
  • whole day din sleep.
  • but hapy,luckily.............hehe!
  • hm....need...nope,MUST thanks to smbody who help me soooooo much,really duno wat can i say or do sthg 4 tis smbody,jz...wana thks tis smbody.maybe tis smbody dun really knw how my feeling tat time,im so gan dong actually cz tis smbdy din complain anythg n kept helping me on my stuff althou tis smbody duno anythg bout my wrk...really thks to tis smbody~
  • 2day,damn rush,to skul,cz worry late ady den tak dapat pass up my hwrk den markah koSONG!teruk~
  • duno izit many many many dayssss not hv enuf sleep cause me abit high tis morning,haha,sot jor~
  • my CLK(cute little kelisa) almost can fly high up to sky,hahaha,like F1 "fioung~fioung~fioung~" haha,cz rush ma sory lo.
  • reach mia den let my lecturer scold ad,so teruk~he said wana failed 3 of us...hehe,but althou he was soooo angry wit us n scold us like a dog,but i knw he wont really do tat to us de lor sory.keke!but v ady tried to do our things n wrk on it mar...haiz~anyway,jz keep on do my wrk...dun1 bother those lecturer ady...
  • feel thirsty nw,haha!hope can drink mamak's teh ais nw!hahahaha!sot jor~
  • actually im not feeling sleepy nw but duno y my eyes wana close up it self huh.qi guai de~
  • oh ya,n my trolley,heavy rain jz nw so cant go down to da besi shop to take my trolley n da boss quite gud,take it to my car,wow~n den hor,suppose i need to pay rm180,den i dun hv enuf money money money~so im thinking to tao jia huan jia wit da boss de,jz gv him rm130,hahaha,but den hor da boss said,nvm lar,u jz pay me rm100 cukup la,hahahaha,so gud rite?hm~gud!cz if im gv it all to him...den i cant survive during tis month.
  • muscle pain nw...adui...like an old women.walk la,using staircase la,open door la,take sthg la,driving la...walao,do all tis must slow motion geh,haha!

conclusion,i hv a day tat vy tiring me~

No comments: