Wednesday, April 16, 2008

七女又来一篇让你们读餐饱

I'm listening to oldies, again. Can't fall asleep after the 3 hours so called "nap" in noon. Went to college at 9am for desktop class but i didn't know, once again, the class postponed to 11am. And it's permanently changed. Omg we two bodohs have no idea about this, the another retake student, her name is hooi ying I guess, which means SURE WIN. Have a nice sleep in common room (my second bedroom), and luckily Siu San called to wake me up at 11 otherwise i will continue sleep until our class dismiss. I am failure, done that test b4 still need one hour to finish it, no improvement lar aduh~ ` I fetch myself home after that, MC became passenger in her own car, siao! Reach home switch on computer mana tahu keep on restart then i know it is sick. Need to bring it to ICU.
深切治疗部.
` Alamak i thought small case nia coz yesterday i retype tht blog twice until almost done then restart make me lost all my efforts! That was a nice one if successfully posted. Damn it! Today I say wan find Mr Nor to tell him why am i absent last friday but akhirnya din go, i dont think my explanation is needed lor. Sasa do you know how long I didnt have a drink with u in mamak already? I cant count lar sigh. Everyone is so busy now. Can even see STRESS this word on some ppl face. Ppl, take it easy, works can be done geh! Don't 追求完美 sudahlah. If really want perfect, i guarantee u cant finish. Stress can make someone become moody huh...hahaha... Eh, sasa, Mr Nor tell u to be more naughty and more funny means he thinks you are not childish enuf, then u tell him, "mr nor i'm already 20 years old eh u taw tak, bodoH!" , then he'll know he is wrong. But still, he's my favourite. I think u said i have an artistic life means i can do what i want to do right? Don't jealous lar, dont jealous a fail ppl. aahaaa.... Today use woei yang's computer play msn, keep draw draw draw so fun so i want to save money to buy tht drawing pad also, its so much fun havin that thing. N also easier to draw in photoshop and all, 10 times better than using mouse. So, sasa, are u thinkin of havin one too? If wan, then lets go buy together. Meiyun gigi sakit lagi, i know, its all my fault! hahaha...... If i didnt say anything your gigi wont pain right? DUH.... siapa believe u woh!~

写了那么久鸡肠,是时候用回我们中国人的汉字。你们做功课不要做到走火入魔,对不起我一个人那么空闲,想找个人陪我玩都难。全部在忙赶功课,赶功课这个游戏真的这么好玩?以后我想试看~ 其实我没有话要说,只是手很痒想打字然后不想睡觉,这样而已。所以你们看这篇也不需要认真,因为写的人不认真。现在全世界的人在睡觉,剩下我;还有住在ss2的虾,也在玩赶功课这个游戏。最后,我还是想写,艾珍的肚腩还是没有变小的迹象,可能还会持续增大我不敢保证。谢谢。

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok lo!
yesterday after 10:00pm
i eat 4 piece bread.......
sori lo!
hehe^_^

BUT
after i eat
sasa also eat 4 piece ma~
haha....
same wif me la!

Anonymous said...

si makan kfc just now at night then go wong kok have supper woh, lagi wei. i think i wanna be like u ad aiting. u're my idol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

tar idol ~~~~