Tuesday, December 11, 2007

sasa here..at sandakan

hey everyone..how is ur holidays? hope u gals are enjoying..well..dont wight gain ar..two day i eat non stop..faster save me...arhhh..my mom no change..everyday go to sch from 6 30 until 4 pm then come home...i very boring ..my sis always go out..bro got gf..my friendss..everyday yum cha yum cha .......wat can i do..i wan plant ..but here veryday also rain o..very wet ler..

pretty yin..i cant use my hse wed cam ..the disc for install lost ady..dont miss me lor..
ai zhen ..how is ur trip to genting without us ...hahahaha
kuso..how is ur photography assess today? when goin bck hometown
mji..hahaha..wat u doing thr..i miss ur voice..u at kl got many shopping..suang la
sami..sure u very boring..but i tell u ..i found a new shop at my place ...named capricorn...hahaha..i capture then post at blog..
christ.. dont always go clubbing la..control a bit har..
vivi..how are u? take good care..buy shou shun from jb ya
shatomi..see u soon on januay

gals..take care ..miss ya

3 comments:

ME said...

zi high here la we all !!
nobody came blog ad 1 la ~~~
u take care la !!!

no web cham !!
die lor..

Anonymous said...

dun worry!stil got me always come to tis blog geh!
but jz few of us high oni lo~ cham~ T.T'''

ME said...

hahaha..pretty yin ..u dintn write ur name ar...
i use to guess ..i guess is u lor...haihhhh..better write ur name la..so i noneed to guess

sasa