Thursday, December 13, 2007

My mom so funny...sasa

hahaha..jst now i go pick up my mom at her sch..i drive lor..she so scare ..i see she trying to to stop my car..after 15 min i drive her home..she open the car's door straight away ask my sister to bring her a cup of ginseng tea..so funny ..she said she are lucky no kena heart attack..aduihh..

then..hahahahha..today i drive i saw my ex bf driving beside me too..so funny ..i act dintn saw him..hahahah...

today i go to sing k with my friend 3 person..3 hrs..very tired o..25 ringgit include lunch wif drink..ok ok la...

tomolo will have gathering with my secondary classmate..hope wont "len chang" so long dintn meet..then many of them "fan mian" b4..mean not close ady..but i organize ma..sure i call all..hahahah...

sami...u very boring ar...better than me la..u thr can go shopping...my place here shopping all expensive wan..

i sure wan to go shopping on 6th jan ..sunday, before sch open ..who wan to join?????

5 comments:

ME said...

bi pa la !
醬多節目。。
我就慘。。。
十個十個朋友都做工!
全部要約一起是不可能的事!!
到最后還要花錢!!
就是又有朋友結婚!!!
天啊!!!
做工的做工嫁的嫁!!
慘。。。。。。。。

MC said...

This pretty yin. So long dint blog,dint XI GUAN write her name ady. Later kena shoot.

AHAHa. Sasa . . . U come back juz guai guaisit me n charmaine car la,k.
Me and Prawn also sien le althg can go shoping.
Really tot our parents open bank meh.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...MC ur rite!my family not open bank de!n not so OPEN!u knw wat i mean?haha...realy sien die ady lo!

sasa,u sure 1na go out on 6th jan?sunday wor,evythg oso expensive!wat can play?haiz~ T.T''' n hor,monday,7/01/08 wat time v nid 2 reach MIA ar?8am?sien!so early!

ME said...

mc
miss me la u !!!!
forget my name !!!
jia jia la !!!
dont malu la !!!

xia mian memang sot !!!
baru cuti bincang buka sekolah !!!
sot

MC said...

hahahhahahahahahaahah

yala i rindu u la pretty yin