Sunday, June 1, 2008

2day~ MI

tada!

huh?

me again?

keke...

2day...

abit tired

abit happy

abit sad too

going to PK

yest night was chris birth, haha,syok la her,go clubbing celebrate with her friends. "xian mu" ing

this morning after my japanese class went to the curve, ikano, and cineleisure with sasa...

we go search for our things of our marketing project

and also search for something special for some special people

keke!

you know what, sasa and me go shopping from noon 12pm something until 6pm something

oh my~

haha!

really broke record, i hvnt shop for so long before since................hah, cant remember when, long time ago i tak de shop 4 so so long,haha,but happy lar~cause bought many many things from the curve flea market

just the flea market itself we already shop for many times

haha!

those boss of the store kept asking us, "eh?you guys still here ar?"

cause you know what, buy things for our project and for those special person that i mention just nw...is abit difficult lar,haha!

after shopping, sasa n me go back to my house eat dinner together

sheena(my sis) cooked dinner for us ! haha, she cook so many times but today is the first time we say her food nice...hahaha!she so happy~

and sasa eat dou happy also!haha,sasa i know you very full already but my mom and sis still ask you to eat more,haha!

you know what, in my family, if you come to eat dinner, they're so happy to see you eat many things and eat together with them...haha!


that's why im so fat! and my sis too!hahaha!shhh~please dont tell them ya~

and sasa, please dont worry you're fat or not lar,haha! we same same fat together lah!kakakaka!

after dinner sasa and me play games...

then fetch sasa back to his brother house.

ok,that's all i want to tell~

and...

i miss...YOU~

all of you...

haha!

dont know why?

maybe is because of that sichuan earthquake, makes me feel that we need to apreciate the time with our family and friends!

so...anlo.

thank you~

hehe!

No comments: