Monday, October 1, 2007

A wu liao story Director by ME- MC

A wu liao story means must have someone play the watak de.
I decided to use Kuso as Main Character and Me asthe kelefeh.
Dont angry ahr kuso.
Is just a wuliao things.

It started with a Lengzai.



This is Kuso BF. Lengzai?
At 1st I tot is ME!! Wahaha.
But is NOT. Haihh



After that I asked Kuso BF, is Kuso Pretty????
He answer. (with a monkey face)






OK. Couple always have an argue.
This how it look like.
Can you guys see Kuso mulut very big?!!
Somemore the head also bigger den the BF.




Finally the day come.



Faham tak apa tengah berlaku?
They pisah already cause the BF beh tahan her big mouth.
Ahahahahahahaahahahahahah !!

I asked her izit TRUE?
Nah ! now she regret!


Not longer after break.
She very de sampat!!
Say~~

Shuang also never mind, somemore wan say.
As you know, this words. . MEIYUN always read sengit .
Then become ANOTHER MAKNA.




Selepas beberapa bulan.
She fully recover from HURT.
And say . No BF . . . .



So I asked her to find another guy or
can find friends hang out.





FUCKgalicious~!! She answer me this !
For your information.
Will kuso let herself so lonely?!

Until one day she tell me.
She got a new TARGET !





Someone that YOU and ME KNOW. . .
Wow. . . Really?
Wahhaha. Siapa lai de?
MC?






Then I also decided to . . .
EHEHEHEHEHEHEH~!!!
LOL~!!!
I kejar she lari/.







But . . . Kuso say this is . . .


I just have to say...

What de!

people so sad already.

She still can say .. .

THE END

5 comments:

ME said...

hoi....wat a interesting story here..why thr are only kuso and mc??? ...add somemore character mah..hahaha..mc ..u should take gd as u can draw so realistic comic..kuso..so funny ...sASA

ME said...

damn damn damn


damn damn FUNNY~~~


10

MC said...

LOL.
Sasa you misundersatnd le. That drawing is Kuso draw de . Is while we chatting in msn. So which means. Kuso . . got ppl praise your drawing. I cant add more character cause the drawing is nt enuf.

Really so fuuny or not?
I though you wan kill me already.
Ahahahaa.

ME said...

no my pics means okay ad lo!!!


ahaahahahaa. . .


so happy ar chat in MSN ahahaha



10

MC said...

Eh. Your pic HOR? gud idea. Nex time sure GOT.
Hahaha. So next time must chat more la. den can post more story