Saturday, October 13, 2007

dai ka jie use 15 minit to fa xie at here!!

ai,,,
sudenly miss here lo
while i'm busy ..
u all say me wei da or not la !!!
no la !!!
cause i tu ran yao shu ku ai here !!!!


long time cuti 1 week also no rest la !!!
but my gor gor lagi kesian lo !!!
bring me here bring me there !!!
kesian he !!!

today most mang de day !!

go gor gor there c jolin [astro]
after that go dinner with my family
my ba ba jiao dao !!!
my friend jie jie brithday lagi cal me go
soli to her i fang areoplane !!! hei...
lagi nanti mau pergi yam cha !!!
point is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[[i think i go to my best friend'now bu shuan le'
jelas lain kali la !!
point is 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
point is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my qing di also come ar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dis 1 kuso ai ting n sasa know 1 !!!!
but sasa know more la !!!
but don tell la sasa !!
malu ma !!!!!!
point !!!!!!
most most improten point !!!
she as me go fetch her leh !!!
ma de !!!!!
orang so hiao !!!!
boy so many !!
no 1 can fetch her mie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pd to her house 20minit leh !!!!!!!!!
wa !!!
1 me fetch only call me a !!!
but i nothnig to say ...
soli !!!!!!!!!!
jiu shuan wo bu xiang you zhem yang !!!!
my suo wei de bestfriend jiao dao !!!
bit i realy sheng qi her !!!
her is the 1 make me chao jiao with my
best friend n got la lang wit my all boyfriend !!!
i realy x 100000000000000 don like her
c her na fu ban kelian de yang zi wo jiu tao yan !!!
now 1 to go fetch her ad !!!
can u all tell me can i tui le ta !!!]]

gou le !!! i go ad !!!
fan !!!
88
c u all next 2 day la !!!



2day is happy yin
mang yin
fan yin

No comments: