Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Okla

Si Kuso.



Are you talking about me??
You sure you talking abt me?
Or that Pretty yin?



Sorry for late update blog cause lazy...
Heheheh.


Haiya. That pretty yin say want update .. Until now
1 post also dint see..


English.
What are you busying nowadays?
Miss you so much la ^^



I tell you english~~
Got time you scold this pretty yin~!!
She arh.. Ppl care about her.. she ignore !!
Always eat alot sugar !! Beh tahan her~!!
Scold her then say.. Food thing you don't GUAN me.
What de @#$%^&*(.



Everyone also fine.
Aiting cute short hair ady. CUTE~~~
Sasa .. Still same .. Busy with homework and masak bubur with TVB show.
Pretty yin.. DON'T KNOW =p
Kuso. Start her GD1 lesson ady. Gt 3-5 pimples ady.
Tak cantik ady.
Charmaine. . Always and everyday LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH.
ME?? AHAHAAHAHAHA





Today saw some really people face.
There might be none people I can trust for now.
I mean study.
Human are 'jual ikan' .
Cant deny.


Take care.
wait.






heheh. Zi lian kejap.
guess who draw it.

Nitenite

No comments: