Wednesday, November 19, 2008

soso

Long time no see everyone. Do you know that "long time no see" is not a rojak language? It's a proper grammar instead.

Hehe.. mEiyin ar, my starting more weii than you , i win!

Many works not done yet . Trying my very best to achieve what I want , maybe not what I want . But whatever , it don't really matter now. Keep going , maybe someday I'll see what I want .

GD logos , I'm trying to know more deeply about logos design . What is it to design a logo . The strongest point might be the concept . So that I'm searching for my concept for this Milk brand thing , sketch for fine logos . It takes time , and I'm lack of it . Never mind , I do what I manage to do . And typo ... I really don't wish to retake again , bored of being here , this place , so called college . Hope I can get the fuck out of here soon . But the sooner will be 2010 , very far huh . Who else will still be here ? No one . So alone .

oh yea , I saw a comic of 5 of us , wanted to ask for so long . Who draw it ? Although it's kinda blur but still lookin cute =]

alright , night everyone .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA . tat 1 is aiting draw de . damn cute

Anonymous said...

u win lo~~


yin