Wednesday, November 19, 2008

soso then sasa

hey!! long time no see combine mine
sorry for long time didnt drop in any words n comment..su ci~~
hahahaha..

I got many things to say...today julius show me his freelance work published in a magazine name "suara"..make me so envious u know..i felt myself stopped at somewhr that cannot caught up with them..then u gals know martin? hahaha..a guy from gd sem3

today I saw his typography ring fail that use to keep our progress work..OMG..he is so amazing ..
I hv to say..he is so organized ..work every skecthes using grid system ...that draw himself..and his research...damn..I hv no words to describe...organized man..
I HV TO RUN NOW

run run run run..I wan to catch up with them..
but timeless..nvm I tell myself i must do something in the coming holidays.
my japanese..gambateh
3D animation..a bit worry
CIS -- corporate identity system..I choose MIA ..a little bit pressure ..but hv to do it..bou bian
Calendar..10 person in a group doing it..mean the whole class are doing one calendar..but own sketches very important..not really worry abt it..

I wan some improvement ..
I too slow...
support me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
going to sem6 soon..time pass very very very fast ..24 hrs not enuf..
APPRECIATE wat u all hv k...to be continue when I achieve my goal...
see ya  : )




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sasa. wa hope u can catch up them . but i also 1na catch up u . hehee . i 1 my things on cover too . XD ... u walk slower la har?

Anonymous said...

hahaha..same same..somemore I wan my photo on the cover...hahahahhaah

Anonymous said...

24 hour no ennuf or u hari2 face book hari hari sleep ... XD

yin

Anonymous said...

hahaah u this yin ah

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. 24 hrs sitting for facebook and sleep, movie lagi le .. then if got extra then i can work on my assignment mah...

hahahaha..

Anonymous said...

HAHAH
good point !!
XD

yin