Thursday, August 7, 2008

soso

meiyin sorry ar , two days u wanna come also no chance coz i wasnt at home.
came home ad very late. just to inform you.

anyway , wana tell you guys im on the shit sem2 now. yup its two.
wish me good luck loh what other thing can say.
erm seldom see you guys ad , besides mc and sammi la.
sasa n mei yin almost din see them at all.
got got , saw sasa yesterday n weison's car,for few minutes lo.
meiyin , i free wil tell you u come down take your movie la.
always come back late n tired ad.

this time really feel very far from u guys ad, i shud be closer de.
but duno why la hor. maybe time not match loh sien la lidat.
long time no post anything here, shame to be the boss here hehe...
holiday ma , no computer let me update also.
go back segamat only everyday work work work.
final week got charmaine come play with me in segamat leh! haha
she is the first one come segamat visit me eh, who is next pls?
but tell u all first , go back sure fat de, coz only entertainment there is eat.
i think suit sasa n aiting la hor. haha!...

sasa thanks for your words below la.. appreciate..
come talk to me face to face ma next time ,
sked i will eat you or tap you meh?
wont la u so nan tun, sing er say de har not me..hehe
i wil do better this time gah la ,dai go lui lo , dun worry bah.
if i fail again ,u all dont choi me la ok .. haha
but i know u all bu she de do that to me de lo
coz will miss me super much!right? perasan sikit. sorry.

anyway, hope everyone can talk here more. coz since we not much time meet up.
talk ju here first lo , next time got chance we all go yamcha kenggai together la har
good night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

大忙人

Yin

Anonymous said...

wah u this soso ar,you really geng in copy all my rojak words lar!like..."lar har,meh,hor,gah...exc",hng!i wan u to pay me neh,im goin to register copyright 1st...hehe ceh~k la,hope u really shun shun li li in sem2 n so on lar!enlo we long time didnt king gai 2gether ady lor,cham die~really hope one day can king gai 2gether wit you guys!!!