Tuesday, August 19, 2008

abbababbbaaaaabaabbaabbaabaaaabbbabaa


haha
The answer is long time no ' c '
Hahahahaha


I realy miss u all lor !
except Sasa and aiting
Haha
Because i day 24 hour ,almost 13 hour i c their face , close my eye i also can draw them ...
Hahaha
Ai ting is the most lonely because she is the most free ! Shit is't ?? Den she non stop sai meng-ing at blog ... Nak kena rogol ni !!
Just now only teaching me play online game , u all can imagine how lonely is she lo ??
Ok la .. Stop talking about her ..

We come n c sasa here
U c !! U c !!
She is opposite to ai ting !!
She is so busy
Chiness have 1 word say
有时间吃饭没时间 o 屎《广东话》嗨卖甘工啊??
Dis is sasa ... She packajing work ? So 烦恼for her , i cant help at all .. So try yr best lar .. Marketing ? Say is group work , but she like many thing 2 do.. Typo just now dont want wan do 20 or 10 piece , ok la .. Stop here .. Cant finish talking about her homework only !sasa ,busy is busy ,must take care yrself lo ...2moro we go klcc dating lo
Hahaha no lar .. Is after a few hour
Hahaha

Erm .. I feel sleeply ad .. But i think i can continue ..
Next .
We talk about kuso lor .. Because just now i just talk 2 her .. U must 烦多一年help me o , because no movie no life ar ... 人生如戏嘛…乖乖ok?just copy n paste 2 me only ma .. Dont lazy la,u r the best u know..
N yr sem 2 class now , tat day i saw u , u realy like a dai gar jie at sem 2 gd !Hahaha

Erm...next we talk prawn mee , because dis 2 day i eat want n vomit want , n i cant eat mee dis 2 day lo, i miss mee !but not u ok ... Hahaha kiding2 lar ,,
2 more i go klcc wit sasa wor ,so wednesday only ma fan u bring me go take my computer lor ! Pai sei .. Haha
Talk about yr work lar .how r u ? Busy ? Have Direction ad? Have yr own aim ad ? Try yr best lar ..Take care ...

Mc dont want 2 say want , i 2 years didt saw her ad ... Maybe went u meet me i have 2 children ad .. U must laugh went u c my blog is't ? Because u alwasy like tat ..
Erm about yr class i dont have idea ,2 years no c wor , u must take care la ..不要当以前的烦恼mc!做个happy mc ...

Vivian after change her hair ad and she alwasx walk infornt my class n show ... Hahaha kiding2
Leng lui ad wit her new hair!
Take care n gamateh

Christ wont come n c dis blog de lar ... So take care lor ..

Yi shin !!!!! I miss u because i think u come back only we all have chance 2 get together !! Because we will give u face ma ... U r artis taiwan wor ... Haha ..

Ok lar ok lar
Tired 2 tyqe so many word using hp lar !!
Dont 提了! My stupid pc !
Good nite every
Sasa n ai ting sleep so long ad like pig !

Pretty yin si
Miss u

No comments: