Monday, January 28, 2008

yishin day~ charmaine...

hm...things always not same as wat v expected.

c now...yishin coming 2day...lyn lyn oso coming...

but erm...luckily yishin reach abit late if not hard to match d time wit us lo...

erm...erm...erm...actually i really wish tat i can go tarv stay over nite,but my sis dun let me go...argh!cz they said my record ady not good wor~adui,mana ada wor!teruk!they said my dad n mum sure dun let me go,bcz of many times reach home so late,n always go cheong k!adui~whr got always jek?tao yan!!!i told them my best frens came back from TAIWAN u knw?long time no meet wit each other ady u knw?y jz cant go stay jz one nite wor? yeeyerrrrr!!!!but den i said,ok lor if like tat,den i after dinner oni go back home lah!den oni they say yes.oh my...oh my...
TERUK!

mm...jz appreciate d time wit our yishin lo...kekeke...lalalalalala...

No comments: