Monday, January 7, 2008

hahahaha....thank you thank you!

although most of you guys din't know when is my actual birth date but I really don't mind,it's true!cause...erm....hehehe...haiya,anyway la,but I'm old enough it's true la,me myself also feel unacceptable neh~T.T''' hahaha!nevermind de,you guys also going to join my old group SOON right?wuahahahaha!!!jahat betul saya!and,really thank you to all of you for the celebration ya~and the cake also very nice (of course nice la,secret recipe man!),sorry I 自言自语。SASA,hope you like it too,hehe, sure you'll like it la hor.Pretty yin,thanks for your "flower" ya,you really an art person,haha...

OK,I'm really happy this few days!received many birthday presents from family and friends, and celebration also!

today is the first day we start our new semester,feeling weird although met with friends that one whole month din't meet up,suppose should be very happy and feel excited but just don't know why suddenly I feel like this...hmm...maybe I know that I'll be alone again when our class started,all of you will be busy again,timetable not same again,meet with each other less again,and many many things... again like last time!feel lonely,very lonely...
but nevermind la,still have one person always stay with me,that is.........hehehe....is.........yer,I'm afraid that when I say the name of that person,you guys will bom me leh...haha,aiyaya,forget about it la~but maybe some of you know who's that person gua~wuahahaha...

anyway,new year,new thinking,new sem,new life...brand new me...wish me luck,and you guys too!hehe...

thank you once again to all of you! muackssss... hehe...

charmaine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the person?
if u r not tellin
den i'm gonna
BOM you

Anonymous said...

who??
wei xiang???

Anonymous said...

wuahahahahahaha!!!!u guys dun laugh die me la,k?dun so serious k?ok la,tell u guys la,tat person is.....is.....SAMMI CHENG SAU MAN!!!wuahahagagagagaga!!!!hapy now?nak bom me?dun do tat to me la!hahaha...

Anonymous said...

u damn leng la u !!!
i n sasa n laugh !!!
only ai ting (no laugh)but she dont understand !!
x_x die ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...luckily u guys didnt say 1na bom me!vy leng meh?im not say leng xiao hua ok?is true la,jz sammi one person is always stay with me mah,wagagagagaga!!! =p