Thursday, July 3, 2008

..my assessment after holidays ~ sasa

first of all...I quite free for this week coz I no need prepare assessment for next week but only packaging..this time assessment seen like going very smooth..mei yin and aiting also no prob almost done everything and aldy prepare for assess.. kuso bought bamboo so I think she is doing her work too..hope ar..charmaine san no need to say la..I think she is always available..mean free.. mc...how long I didnt caught up with u? since ur bday?????? suan ler..I miss u ..dont say I wei...christ nothing to say about coz her nen nen one day bigger than one day..kongsi saya sikit la..hahaha..vivian look fine lor...what yi shin doing over thr? having holidays aldy? 

I am planning to go shopping this weekend.. I asked cute ting to accompany me..but her friend come to visit her this weekend wo..fine ..I go with charmine san and kuso san ..hahaha...

Last two days ago I and charmaine san and weisiang and zhihou doing wood separate operation..so kawaii neh...i think next week can show u all a sample of the final work..

a bit "qi dai" to go home soon...hope holidays come faster..time past quickly plz..

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U macam hantu lar ! I today talk abt u den u write blog ad. Hahha. I nxt tueday ass den freeeeee lo~~~

cLoudy Love Life said...

mc
Gamateh!

After Shopping dont say no money a u ~

Anonymous said...

haha,sasa san,im more "qi dai" our baby come out lo,means our little cute wood thing!erm,not actualy vy free lar me,duno oso,haiz~hope evyone evythings goes fine and smooth~good luck!