Saturday, February 28, 2009

No full stop

holidays started..pity charmaine..dunnu she got rest onot..but I also didnt go bck sdk..will be at kl coz hv to look for a pratical job..and i planning to go william harald..at setiawangsa..dunnu they wan to hire me onot..hahaha..watever la..u gals know GD salary for a pratical students are damn low..some of my senior tiada duit punya!!!! some rm 250 THREE MONTH...teruk tak...haihhh..transport also tak cukup...

anywhere..bck to the point..my lecturer told us today- if u choose to be a designers mean u hv no full stop..wow..so girls..better enjoy when u are free...

3 weeks holidays..1st week will go out of the city- pulau. 14 peoples going ...oh my god..it must be very fun ...and I cant stop imagine how fun we going to hv...

Second weeks hv to start my GD LIFE again..i need to prepare myself a portfolio for interview...dress up myself..hahaha..a must do thing for a new semester..but I hv no more money ..all paid for the kl design week ady..I going to meet 9 famous designers from 9 diff country..cant wait...IDN designer.bla bla bla...david carson - my favourite typographer..I always research and admired his work de le..i cant imagine he is coming and I can take photography and his signature...jst stand infront of me...

hope everythings is worth becoz i hv paid using my own money..

No comments: