Thursday, March 27, 2008

soku says :

Aku diFFK lg hari ni.
DiFFK tiap2 kali,x boring ke.
Haha tp aku taw ko org bukannye sengaja,
jd, maaf kamu kali ni!


Hehehe type in Malay pulak!
erm today sleep until noon,so now is my ACTIVE time.


Nth to do aaa, can tel me y m i so free after da last sem?
I thought i'll b busier~
But, u know lar, things always end up difren as we thought.
this is what God had arrange for my life.
sometimes i hav to follow,
although i dont really like it.
But, I felt GOD treats me not bad,
sebab............................................
some reason lar...


errr...i got nth to blog actually,
just feels like typin somethin.
My fingers are real free.
I'm lazy to update my own blog as well~


I guess you all know my new time table is out.
I only have to attend 2 days of class in a week.
one week 2 days, means i have 5 days adalah free.
What shud i do to pass time?
Shud i do a parttime job? I guess I shud find one.
Or ada apa introduce ler? any idea?


erm....this month very very poor, like tht time when i need to pay gd1 fee.
But this time worse, coz need to pay for other things.
Until my bro ask me to buy him jacket and bag also i dont have money,
so sorry bro! hahaa....


mmmmmmm....nothing to say liaw...lazy
continue watch my drama lor....nobody chat with me~
all tidor!
nite!

No comments: